International Student

Admission Procedure

We The Educators Academy which is an inspected Private High School in Canada provide our students with numerous opportunities for academic upgradation of Grade 12 University Courses while completing Ontario Secondary School Diploma. We also cater to hundreds of returning students from Universities who are looking to upgrade their Grade 12 marks for subjects like Mathematics, Science, English, Calculus, Advanced Functions etc.
Our Students have proven Track record of joining the Top Universities of Canada and the same would not have been possible without our hardworking teachers and students. We have small Teacher Student ratios which results in Students achieving more with more personalized Education delivery. Our School offers World Acclaimed Ontario High School Curriculum as published by Ministry of Education.

Application Process

International students applying for admission require a Canadian student visa if the duration of study is more than 6 months. The following items are necessary at to issue the admission letter.

  • Completed application form
  • For Identification, a copy of your passport (First and Last page showing your photo and date of birth), Driver’s Licence, Health card or any government issued photo Id.
  • Your address and phone number with area code
  • Your academic history (Report card/ Transcript from your previous school)
  • Notarized guardianship form

Academic Assessment

Grade 9 students are expected to participate in academic assessment process. This process will help the students to identify their abilities in mathematics, grammar, vocabulary, spelling and reading. Grade 10, 11&12 students are admitted based on the previous academic records.

Tution and Fee

For courses fee and charges please contact us.

Before applying for visa, please open the links for further useful information:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Studying in Canada: Study permits—Who can apply

Studying in Canada: Study permits—Minor children

Studying in Canada: Work permits for students